We’re celebrating the 80th anniversary of the Great River Road! Join us in 2018 on a trip along one of America’s longest and oldest National Scenic Byways, where you’ll discover the rich history and culture of the Mississippi River region.
The Great River Road follows the Mississippi River through 10 states, from the wilds of northern Minnesota to the Gulf of Mexico. Along the route, you’ll find unparalleled scenic beauty, delicious regional cuisine, lively music and much more.
Planning a trip along the Great River Road in 2018? Here are a few resources to help you on your trip:
- Learn about river attractions throughout the 10 states, including scenic overlooks, locks & dams, Interpretive Centers and more.
- Download the Drive the Great River Road app.
- Order a copy of our free 10-state map.
- Visit us on Facebook for information on attractions, events and more.
- Still need some more convincing? Here are 18 reasons to drive the Great River Road in 2018.